- 1) A booking may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the date and time for which the service has been booked and a full refund less £10 administration costs will be made. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours only 50% of the parking fee paid will be refunded. Cancellation does not apply for bookings made the same day or booked for the following day. No refunds are available for unused part stays.
- Note: For customers who have a cancellation cover, a 24 hours notice is still required to obtain a refund otherwise you are entitled to a free rebooking for the same number of days. Prices may vary if you rebook it at a busy time period of the holiday season.
- 1.2) For the purpose of condition 1.1 the period for which the service is booked shall be deemed to commence at the collection date and time specified at time of booking for the service booked.
- 1.3) If a vehicle is returned within 6 hours of collection and re-booked to depart within 48 hours of original departure date then a partial refund may be applied for, in writing subject to our discretion. There is an extra charge of £20 for using the meet and greet service twice.
- 1.4) Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service once that service has commenced will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked
- 1.5) Cancellation must be in writing by post (to the Administration Address), by phone (03335777088), or by email (email@example.com). Cancellation sent by first-class prepaid post, which we will treat as received by 10 am on the second working day after posting. Cancellation sent by second-class prepaid post, which we will treat as received on the third working day after posting.
- 1.6) If you cancel after the time in 1.1 or 1.2 or do not turn up, we will charge you the full parking fee for the whole parking period.
Get In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date and get notices about our new releases!